terça-feira, 23 de novembro de 2010

SETLIST


Veja o setlist completo da segunda apresentação de Paul McCartney em São Paulo:


- "Magical Mystery Tour"

- "Jet"- "All my loving"

- "Letting go"

- "Got to get you into my life"

- "Highway"

- "Let me roll it"

- "The long and winding road"

- "1985"

- "Let'em in"

- "My love"

- "I'm looking through you"

- "Two of us"

- "Blackbird"

- "Here today"

- "Bluebird"

- "Dance tonight"

- "Mrs. Vanderbilt"

- "Elenor Rigby"

- "Something"

- "Sing the changes"

- "Band on the run"

- "Ob-la-di, ob-la-da"

- "Back in the USSR"

- "I've got a feeling"

- "Paperback writer"

- "A day in the life" / "Give peace a chance"

- "Let it be"

- "Live and let die"

- "Hey Jude"
Bis 1:

- "Day tripper"

- "Lady Madonna"

- "Get back"
Bis 2:

- "Yesterday"

- "Helter skelter"

- "Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band / The end"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário