quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2011

A change in my life!!!!

All my friends are changing their lives and I wonder, what about mine?? Keep just the same, nothing changed at all!!! I am so sorry if you can´t stand more this kind of text of mine, but it´s my life!! I am tired of being single, I am tired of my normal life and I just don´t know what to do to change it. And worst of all, I am so sure that this change depends just on me!! But how should I start? Is there any path I have to follow? Is there any answer to my questions? Is there any way to achieve my happiness? Once I heard, somewhere, that the happiness is inside of us, but please tell me...where?? I´ve been searching everywhere, but didn´t find it. I know, I belive is there, but somehow is hidden in such a way that it seems it doesn´t want to be found. I know the changes depends on me...I can ask for an advice for a closer friend but it´s going to be me who will decide it. If I look through the bible and considering the knowledge I received at church and also from my mum the answer is Jesus. He can give me all the happiness I need! I swear I pray for it and I bet he listen to it, but things just doesn´t happen and don´t ask me why. If I knew I wouldn´t be here asking for that!! What a mess!!!! I just ask for a bit of love?? Do I have to beg for that??? I just want to find my wonderwall and stop crying my heart out!

Um comentário:

  1. I have the answers. I suffered everything you are going through now. Jesus is an answer. Everything is about the mind. Simple incorrect thoughts create big negative reactions. We are all in the same situation - it is not just you! When can we talk? I will come to São Paulo if you wish. I am your friend forever. Let me help you.

    A big kiss for a very special person - YOU!

    ResponderExcluir