quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

quinta de feriado




Thursday, holiday, time to relax!!! And I am feeling so much better than some days ago!!!!

Well, I´ve been thinking a lot about things that has to change in my life!! And to enjoy more my life is a start, isn´t??? I am not going to waste my time crying for something that it doesn´t worth a single tear.

I woke up late, have my hair cutted, pickep my niece up, went to the supermaket to buy popcorn and coca, and now I am watching Narnia, well..Prince Caspian, I really like this movie!!!!

I´ve just received a link for a new blog called burnagebyburnage, I didn´t read it yet but it´s seems to be from someone who lives in Manchester, I suppose, though is written in Italian...I am confused now! The fact is: I liked it at the first glance because there´s a pic of my favourite man in this world...guess who it´s is!!! I am going to follow this blog for sure...

Well...a nice Easter Holiday for everyone... for you too NDTG

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário