sábado, 8 de maio de 2010

1 year since last time!!!


It was 01 year ago!!!! Time runs and I feel as it was yesterday!!!! For those who doesn´t know Oasis was in Brazil one year ago making thousand of fans going mad!!!! I didn´t go to Rio but to SP, Curitiba and Poa, and it was amazing!!!
Moments that I´ll never forget, who told you I want to???
I was feeling the happiest woman in the world!!!! With the one I love most!!!!
I really hope it wasn´t the last time I saw them. Maybe I will not see them as a band again but I am quite sure that I will see them again face to face. And I can bet Liam will say again "I remember you"..."You are Brazilian, aren´t you???"
As for NOEL...he will still send me kisses and smile to me!!! He´ll say again "Thank you Girl" looking into my eyes...he´s the one!!! Always so kind with me..
I know I sound like a teenager when talking about them, and I don´t care... I do Love them, still love them and Always Will!!!!
They are part of a masterplan and they are going to Live Forever!!!
Noel, I can´t scape, I´ll love you ´till the end!!!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário