domingo, 9 de maio de 2010

Fim de Semana e Dia das Mães

Weekend!!!
Everyone loves Weekend, sometimes I do, sometimes I don´t!!!! The best moments of my life in the last 2 years has happened in the middle of the week...
This weekend I went to my Brother´s house in a small party to celebrate my nephew that is coming in 2 months...Nicolas. Bought a lot of gifts to him, clothes, shoes, toy...
My brother live so far from my home and I spent 2 hours to get there. I spent less than 2h to go from London to Liverpool, 30 min from Liverpool to Manchester... and I can´t go anywhere in 30min in São Paulo.
After 3h there I came back home and something happened in my car in the middle of the street and couldn´t work. I called the assurance (or is it called insurance??...dunno) to fix it...but when the guy arrived there it was as if nothing had happened, and the car started to work again. Don´t know what happened...sth was wrong and then suddenly it was alright!!! It was rainning a lot, and I came home safe.
Today is Mother´s Day!! I didn´t have time this week to buy something for her but I will soon. She deserves much more than I can get.
I spent my day working ,....ok it´s sunday but I had, I have lot to do at work....
well..better to go now..have a shower and sleep!!!!
see ya

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário